Disclaimer: I use affiliate/referral links in my posts, so that if you click and buy something I may get a small referral credit (at no cost to you). You don't have to click or buy anything if you don't want to, but if you do, my family and I thank you!
Where possible I include Amazon (affiliate) links for your further review, as well as my personal review after a quick skim.
Click here to be taken back to my main review page to see the other books/courses/bonuses included in the 2016 Ultimate Homemaking Bundle.
(OC) denotes Online Course
** denotes Amazon link
- DIY Non-Toxic Cleaning Recipes by Heather Dessinger at Mommypotamus ($19.99)
- Everyday Wellness by Nina Nelson at Shalom Mama ($2.99)
- (OC) Fresh Start by Kresha Faber at Nourishing Joy ($59.00)
- Health & Wellness Planner by Emily Bredeson at Morning Motivated Mom ($4.00)
- Kinda Crunchy by Tiffany Terczak at Don’t Waste the Crumbs ($15.00)
- The Healthy Home by Erin Odom at Humbled Homemaker ($5.00)
- The Wellness Notebook by Angi Schneider at Schneider Peeps ($9.95)
- (OC) Tools for Teaching Toxicity by Lara Adler at LaraAdler.com ($197.00)
- (OC) Natural Living for Beginners by Stacy Karen at A Delightful Home ($29.95)
- 3 Phase Paleo by Stacy Toth & Matt McCarry at Paleo Parents ($22.95)
- **50 Paleo Recipes by Rebecca Baron at My Natural Family ($5.99)
- A Month of Meals: Protein Style by Jessica Fisher at Good Cheap Eats ($9.00)
- Easy Paleo Instant Pot Recipes by Dr. Karen Lee at DrKarenSLee.com ($14.99)
- **Decadent Paleo Desserts by Hannah Healy at Healy Eats Real ($5.97)