Hi. I’m Ronni. Wife, Mom of 3, Math teacher, Writer, Outside-the-box thinker.
I’ve had this blog since 2014. It’s undergone a few name changes (The Screenwriter’s Wife -> The Mom Life Story -> Think Too Much Mom), and a few main focuses (LA industry life -> Marriage support -> Mom life -> post-covid life). I still plan to keep all my old entries in the archives section, but the crazy events of the world in 2020/21 have caused me to change directions once again.
I have a passion for truth and our abilty to individualy question to find truth. So I’m doing a 180 in this blog and turning it toward what I now see are some of the most important things of all:
Liberty, Critical Thinking, and Education.
I have a background in math education and hold two California teaching credentials. I homeschool my kids (even before covid). I’m an outside-the-box thinker and I like to think a lot. I’ve previously taught logic courses to highly gifted kids.
This is all within my wheelhouse and I feel qualified to blog about. And these skills are so desperately needed in today’s world. I might as well contribute to something meaningful in the world while I’m here.
In the meantime, please have patience with me as I’m re-tooling my blog to focus on issues of critical thinking, liberty & education! 😊
If you’re a social media person, I’m all over sm. Listed in order of frequency of activity:
1) Twitter – I used to hate twitter, but then I become bold & now I love it & it’s my place. I’m most active here. I post multiple times daily. I learn so much from twitter & I’ve found my “team reality rebel friends” there.
2) Instagram – a picture speaks a thousands words. Except I also like to write a lot of words in my captions too. Visual life gets documented here.
Honorable Mentions (i.e. I don’t use these as frequently):
3) Pinterest – has its’ uses. I pin “mom stuff” here.
4) Facebook – I kind of hate facebook, but it exists. I’m there if you still are for some reason. I don’t post often.
5) MeWe – have an account. Don’t know what I’m doing. Maybe someday I will. I just like that it’s not facebook.
6) Mix – I’ve shared a bunch of links about things like quantum reality & higher dimensions that no one else wants to hear about. It’s mostly just a place for me to store interesting articles I find.
7) YouTube – someday I want to make way more videos. I’ll get there someday. Until then, this is my channel.
Sign up for my email newsletter below to be kept in the loop.
Or see above for the menu & click around to things you’re most interested in.